Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Package!!!

Ok, I really don't get how Hong Kong posties service work, Sometime the package arrived within two days and sometime took over three weeks.

I have a package which left HK on the 1st March and still not arrive yet, and another one posted on the 18th Feb and just left HK on the 9th of March...WTF!!! 

Like today package I've received, its left HK on the 9th of March and it's arrived today 11th


When I bought this kit, it's for myself but i just realize my mate he's birthday coming up, so it's a present ^_^

Can't wait until next Tuesday, all my order should be here ^_^

Still working on which kits I need to do for the 2011 Australia BAKUC entry!!! 

HWjapan is closing down : (

Notice of Store Closure

Effective Thuesday, March 15, 2011 we will be closing HW JAPAN: Oversea customer exclusive hobby online store.

We will take order until 8:00 am Tuesday, March 15 in Japan time.
All orders paid before 0:00am Wednesday, March 16 in Japan time, will be shipped by Thursday, March 17.
However, other orders will be cancelled authomatically without notification.

If you need to ship any items of existing orders, please request us by e-mail as soon as possible.
Any inconvenience occurs after the closure, please contact Mr. YOSHIDA at hwj@mail.aoshima-bk.co.jp,
but please note that we no longer accept any order.

We really appriciated your support all these years.

We wish we could see you someday when we restart our online shop.

For now, it is inevitable to close our shop with our parent company policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment